This ANNUAL subscription gives you access to the Tutor Hub.
Tutor Class Resources – Digital: Free editable Handouts and grapheme cut-outs etc., for tutors to use to support the course.
Tutor Hub: This is a ‘web app’ that works through a web browser on phones, tablets computers etc., and is available for an annual subscription. This includes:
- The complete web version of the Tutor Handbooks for all of the programme i.e., Parts 1 – 3. This makes it possible for tutors to access and bookmark parts of the handbook for reference. Useful for professional development and preparing for lessons and reading online anywhere.
- The complete web version of the Learner Workbooks for all of the programme i.e., Parts 1 – 3. So that the Tutor can use it on screen in class to show where the learners should turn to in their Workbooks for a particular exercise
- A web version of the Learner App so that the tutor can use it in class, especially useful if an interactive screen is available, this enables the tutor to show the learners what app activities to use between classes. It also supports group work in class.
- A searchable phonics dictionary that contains thousands of words. Each word is displayed as an interactive resource on screen that shows the relationship between the phonemes that make up the sounds of the word and the graphemes that represent the spelling of those sounds in the word. Each phoneme / grapheme pair also features the relevant IPA symbol. Each phoneme in the word can be heard by tapping on the associated grapheme. The whole word can also be heard by tapping on its ‘play’ button.
- A pronunciation coach (for ESOL learners) that features an actor showing how each word is pronounced
- A growing list of new lessons, tools, and features – please see our development roadmap in this document